My journey so far (click and hold down to drag the map. Use + and - to zoom in/out)

Monday, April 24, 2006

Just a quickie

Two things:

First up - my photos have been updated here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorontour so feel free to swing by and see what I've been seeing.

Secondly - this blog might not be updated for a while since I'm meant to be going to Nepal tomorrow to do my trek to Everest Base Camp and I doubt I'll get any internet access there. However, it's probably quite likely that I won't get to go because the Foreign Office are advising against non-essential travel due to all the troubles that are taking place there and my tour company are to decide today whether to go or not.

So, if you don't hear from me then I'm in Nepal and if you do hear from me then I might be a bit grumpy.

Gregor